Order here your CD-rom ' The Elbow'
"The Elbow" Demo
Dr. J.H. Cyriax 1904-1985
- ° London 1904 , "Father of Orthopaedic Medicine"
- Went to University College School Gonville, Caius College Cambridge and St Thomas's Hospital Medical School London
- Qualified in Medicine in 1929
- Proceeded to MD(Cantab) in 1938; MRCP in 1954; awarded the Heberden Prize in 1943.
- From 1949 to 1969 consultant in Orthopaedic Medicine at St. Thomas Hospital London
- Honorary Fellow of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy in 1980
- From 1975: Visiting Professor of Orthopaedic Medicine to the University of Rochester, New York
- His writings:
- Textbook of Orthopaedic Medicine volume I and II ; 1947/ Eight edition in 1982
- Osteopathy and Manipulation 1949
- The Slipped Disc 1980
- Cervical Spondylosis 1971
- Manipulation Past and Present 1975
- Illustrated Manual of Orthopaedic Medicine 1983